Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wipitup on October 26th



Hi there Wipsters. Is everyone excited about Halloween?
I know I am. It will be the first time in years I actually get a chance to hand out candy to trick or treaters, which also gives me a reason to dress up all spooky like and see how many of them I can scare. LOL!!

Mel, you wouldn't. 

You're right, Yellow, I won't. ~Evil smirks~
Oh and you had best not get into the candy either. I find so much as one candy bar missing and you can kiss all that lovely yellow fur goodbye.

Mel! You're being so mean today. 

Keep your fingers outta the candy and all will be just fine, Yellow.

I'd like to wish all of you reading this post a Happy and Safe Halloween from Melvira 

If your a romance author looking to join a hot blog hop? This may be just what your looking for. It's easy and fun to play. Plus you get this really cool "I'm a Wipster" button.
Okay. You don't really get a button or anything, unless of course you want to grab one of the side bar images for your own blog, but wipitup is a great place to have fun, see what fellow authors are working on and share what you're up to with your fans and readers.
Rules are easy and you can read all about them here.
Sign-up is easy too. Just follow the instructions in the Linky links below. Linky Tools does a wonderful job of explaining what each box on the form is for so it's hard to get it wrong.